Christ Renews His Parish (CRHP) Retreats
Watch the video and see what Christ Renews His Parish Retreats are all about. It is a weekend retreat program designed for spiritual renewal, faith development and friendship. Register for the upcoming women's or men's retreats.
Financial Peace University at St. Louise Parish
- There are more than 800 Scriptures on money, yet many people are frustrated when it comes to their finances because they haven’t learned and applied them.
- What if you could live out your God-given dreams without money being your limiting factor?
- Approximately 70% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck, regardless of their income. “Broke” has become the new normal in our nation, but this doesn’t have to be true for you.
- Taking control of your money starts with a plan, and Financial Peace University is that plan!
- Financial Peace University is financial expert Dave Ramsey’s nine-week money class. You’ll learn practical ways to pay off debt, overcome your fear of budgeting, and create a savings plan to replace retirement worries with financial peace.
- More than 4.5 million people have changed their futures with Financial Peace University. You can too!
We're starting Financial Peace University classes at St. Louise and we're offering the nine-week course on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays starting on April 18th, 19th and 20th. We setup the registration to register two participants at the same time (spouse, friend, relative, etc.) so each participant has an accountability partner. You can register here or at www.stlouise.org/fpu. If you have any questions, please send an email to FPU@stlouise.org.
Annual Catholic Appeal rebate
Our rebate allowed the New Bethlehme day center to be open one more day. Read more how our annual catholic dollars are at work.
Prayer and Faith Formation Opportunities during Lent
Stations of the Cross
Wednesdays 6PM: March 8*, 15, 22, 29, April 5*, 12 (Eng)
Fridays, 6:15PM: March 10, 17, 24, 31, April 7 (Spanish)
Good Friday: See schedule under Sacred Triduum.
* On March 8 and April 5 a soup supper will follow Stations of the Cross.
Thursday Evening Mass 6PM: March 9, 16, 23, 30, April 6 (English)
Thursdays 5:15-5:45PM: March 9, 16, 23, 30, April 6
During Parish Penance Services (See dates below.)
All Saturdays except Holy Saturday, 3PM–4:30PM (English & Spanish)
Parish Penance Services (English): Wednesdays
March 22, 7PM and April 5, 10AM (with Individual Reconciliation.)
Read how the Parish School is observing Lent
Immigration: Know Your Rights.
Download the information pamphlet from cliniclegal.org. In both Spanish and English.
Hearts and Hammers 2017
is looking for Home Projects!
Sign-ups for Hearts & Hammers (May 6th this year) will be after each Masses the weekend of March 18-19.
We are looking for home projects. If you or someone you know could benefit from Hearts & Hammers, please contact us. Our standards are simple:
1. The homeowner must be low-income, elderly, disabled, or unable physically or financially to do the work alone.
2. The work to be done must be within the scope of a one-day volunteer effort.
3. The homeowner must agree to accept the work done by the crew in advance.
Hearts & Hammers has been an annual event here at St. Louise for the past 14 years now and is one of the largest single community service events we do with our Covenant partners. Please contact Gary Makowski at 425-641-8303 or Jackie Rial at 425-649-8643 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to request work or need further information.
Archdiocesan Planning Study
Over the last several years it has become apparent that the archdiocesan priest pension and post-retirement medical plans are seriously underfunded. Similarly, our women religious must rely on dwindling resources within their own communities to meet their retirement needs.
Archbishop Sartain has decided to explore the possibility of a major campaign to address the retirement needs we face today and are projected to face in the future, as well as local parish needs. This planning study is an assessment to gauge support for a major campaign to address some or all of our identified priorities.
All parishioners are invited to participate in this study, visit www.seattlearchdiocese.org/Archdiocese/Alert.aspx to learn more and provide comments.